Your smile is valuable, but so is your time. That is why we have invested in same-visit crowns from the state-of-the-art Glidewell Fastmill.io. We stress the importance of materials that are being used. The type of biomaterial we use to put in our patient’s mouths has to withstand heavy forces day in and day out. When it comes to credibility, we chose Glidewell, the largest and most trusted dental lab in America. We believe in their quality of craftsmanship, so, when Glidewell announced their new milling machine that mills the strongest pre-sintered material, Bruxzir Zirconia, Parkside Dental took the opportunity to be at the forefront with modern dentistry. This is the only mill available that offers same day crowns from a completely pre-sintered block, meaning there is no room for error in the fabrication process giving us improved accuracy for superior results.
The Glidewell Fastmill.io system offers exceptional advantages over the traditional process for
– Improved accuracy for superior results.
– Don’t require a messy impression.
– Captures images instantly.
– State-of-the-art software for personalized restorations.
– High-quality restoration that looks natural.
– No need for a temporary restoration.
– Entire process completed in a single appointment.
– Durable restoration that can last for a decade or longer with the right care.
– Precision fit for superior cavity prevention and gum health
Give us a call at 605-498-4746 to learn more about the fastmill.io in-office mill at Parkside Dental in Tea,
South Dakota, and schedule your appointment with the dentist who are emBRACEing the future.